Roleplaying Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplaying Adventures

Come here to experience the magic of text roleplaying.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Darkside

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:42 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

"Well...yeah...," Cecil paused to clear his throat. "But, well, you know! Just in case!"

52The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:44 pm

"Well, I'm glad you had it out." She nodded "It was probably a terrible idea to attack him.."

53The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

"It was," Cecil affirmed, then looked up at the ceiling. After a moment's halt, he rolled over and muttered, "Sleep. Good night."

54The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:46 pm

She sighed, nodding "Night..." Renee glanced down at their third room mate who had managed to sleep through all of this. Shrugging, she laid down and, even though she doubted she'd fall asleep, closed her eyes.

(Want me to skip towards the next day?)

55The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:50 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

((That's what I was going for, seeing as this has devolved into a bunch of dumb one-liners. Razz)) 

56The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:59 pm

(lol, I'll see if I can get anything better)

Renee sat on the steps outside the sanctuary, having an argument with someone who was outside the boundary lines. As long as she stayed there, they couldn't attack her and she felt powerful. Which is why when Sebastian passed her on his way inside, he considered pushing her down the steps and out of the boundary lines so she could get killed without him being the one blamed. But he didn't and instead ignored her, continuing inside and heading to the main room to speak to Everick.

Renee was grinning like an idiot, getting far too much enjoyment from yelling at vampires when they weren't allowed to do shit about it. Eventually however, she did get bored and jumped to her feet, turning and about to head in and see when that masquerade was. Last time there was one, she had accidentally danced with a few people she would rather not dance with again, but they were one of the few fun things to do nowadays and thus she really wanted to know

57The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:08 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Leaning against the door frame and watching Renee argue with some vamps wasn't the most ideal thing Cecil could be doing with his time, but he had already volunteered to clean the kitchen and dust some hallways, so his agenda for the day was booked except right now, and "spending time with friends", if you could call it that, was something he didn't get to do very often. He was careful not to touch Sebastian in any way when he came in, stepping inside a bit so they didn't bump into each other, and was just about to step out again when Renee came back inside. "Hey," he called to her, fixing a stride to walk with her. "Get bored, finally?"

58The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:13 pm

"The sense of power wears off, really." She shrugged, still seeming happy "I have to take a break or I won't want to do it again tomorrow" Renee paused, looking at the doors as if she had forgotten which way one of the creatures in charge of this place might be. "Where's.. that ghost lady again?" What was her name anyways? Jillian? No, that was nothing like it. Her name was Eleanor, but Renee had no idea

59The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:17 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

"Makes sense. Uh, Eleanor?" Cecil was pretty good with names, seeing as he had to keep track of everyone's when reporting local news. You'd get the stories fairy mixed up, then. "I'm...not sure." Cecil wasn't very good at sensing direction. "Maybe...that way? Or, um, no...."

60The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:23 pm

"Yes! Her, for some reason I thought her name was Jillian." She continued staring at doors, folding her arms as she thought "Well, I, uh, think this one is where Everick does.. Everick-y stuff?" She suggested, then shrugged "Either way, Sebastian went that way so I vote we don't go that way"

61The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:26 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

"Haha, you're welcome." Cecil smiled a bit at Renee, then considered their choices again in this Hell of twisting halls and doorways. "Oh, yeah, I second that notion. Let's go...that way!" He pointed to a set of door opposite the opposed direction. "It feels cold coming from there. Ghosts are kind of cold, right?"

62The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:30 pm

"Why don't they have maps or something? I would love a map." Renee said, returning the smile and looking towards the door "Yeah, cold spots and stuff.. and that's one hell of a cold spot." Now it was time to hope that they wouldn't manage to get lost going down random doors. She pushed open the door, taking a step through and holding it open for Cecil to follow

63The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:34 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

"A map would really be a plus. We should put them on the walls. They'd really brighten up the place," Cecil returned with a nod of thanks as he stepped through the door. He crossed his arms over his chest and shrunk in a bit from the chill. "Yes, certainly a cold spot here. Ghosts are in the vicinity."

64The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:40 pm

"It'd be better than all this.. I can't even say it's dirty. It's mostly dirt." Letting it swing shut, she shivered, shaking her head. "Probably should have grabbed a hoodie this morning." It was like a walk in freezer. Either they kept raw meat here, probably something for vampires to eat, or there were ghosts. She was leaning on the side of lots, and lots of ghosts. "How many ghosts are here anyways?"

65The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

"And believe you me," Cecil added, stepping down the small hallway in front of Renee, "no matter how many times I dust, dirt still collects!" He hesitated before his answer, stopping to seethe a bit in anger about the grime. "Oh, uh, thirty-ish? Maybe upwards of that?"

66The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:49 pm

She grinned, honestly a bit amused by how irritated he seemed, but didn't say anything bad "I wonder who decided a dirty old church was a good idea anyways. Why not a comfortable hotel? Those are great." Renee paused, looking around to see if there were any doors as of yet "Thirty? I thought there were less than that.. then again, they don't talk to me at all..."

67The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

"Better yet, a resort," he chuckled. "Maybe an abandoned one near an old theme park? I could really use a sauna, personally." Cecil continued to walk, replying to her other comment with a shrug, unsure about the number himself. Sooner than later they came upon another door, larger than the one before. "Uh, you think here?"

68The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:09 pm

"A sauna would be pretty great and I actually don't think that's centuries old dust clouding my judgement for once." She stopped, looking at the door quietly for a few minutes, thinking "Either that or it's another hall.. which wouldn't be shocking."

69The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

"We should start a petition for a sauna," Cecil joked before placing his hand on the doorknob. "Only one way to find out!" With that, he turned the knob.
((Sorry for being dumb w/ posts I'm doing stuff >.< ))

70The Darkside - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:32 pm

"I'm sure a certain someone would find a way to make it so it was impossible" She laughed, trying to move to see what was behind the door. Which proved difficult, with her short stature and the width of the halls "Is it her?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum