Roleplaying Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplaying Adventures

Come here to experience the magic of text roleplaying.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Darkside

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:40 pm

"I have no idea why Angels would want sugar." And again, it really was only the sugar thing that bothered her. If angels were real did they like need sugar to keep on running. Well hell, if so she was one hell of an angel then. She was practically addicted to sugary sweets. "You're probably right, though" She decided. While used to the tattoos, she did look down at them when they lit up. The kitchen wasn't all too bright at this hour and she hadn't expected it to lighten up. "That's a good idea" She grinned "At the very least, I'd appreciate the company"

27The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:47 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

"Me either, that's why I think it's bull." Cecil restated, nodding. He noticed his tattoos lighting up as well, and looked down at them. He then took turns with either arm swatting his forearms lightly and making soft shooshing noises until they stopped glowing, as though they were an animal he needed to calm. After that short ordeal, Cecil grinned at Renee and exclaimed, "Excellent!" then continued, "We should get going now, I suppose. It's already..."--pause to check his watch--"midnight. We've been talking for awhile."

28The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:06 pm

"Well, there's not much harm in here believing it, anyways." She watched quietly as he did so, though admittedly the display was quite amusing. Just as he stopped, her attention had been drawn to the door one last time "Really? I could've sworn it's only be a minute or two." Ah well, not like that little amount of time passing could really have any affect. "But yeah, now's as good a time as.. fuck." She swore as she heard the door creak open, turning to see who had caught them. It took a minute to recognize them due to the darkness, but she admittedly wasn't particularly shocked to see Sebastian

29The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

"Yeah, it has be-...what?" At Renee's cursing and a creak behind him, Cecil turned slowly to see what she could be the matter. It wasn't a very surprising sight, and as every time he came face to face with this guy in a circumstance not in his own favor, Cecil began schmoozing his way through the situation. "Ah, hello!" He said with a grin and a totally innocent look cheerfully. He uncrossed his arms and lifted them slightly, as if seeing Sebastian was completely a pleasant surprise.

30The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:28 pm

"What are you idiots doing this time?" He asked, glaring in response to Cecil's smile. Unlike his father, Sebastian didn't care for the mortals, Awakened or not, and couldn't begin to comprehend why he put up with this shit. "And don't bother lying, I've been outside a few minutes."

"Wow. That's surprisingly creepy." Renee said, what sounded like complete loathing evident in her voice. She really had to start trusting this 'feelings' or whatever.

31The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:49 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

"Oh?" Cecil raised his eyebrows, playing up the guiltless cheerful act. "Ah, you see, Renee here was down here up to no good, so I came searching for her because obviously she wasn't in our room." He chuckled to himself. He realized he was totally putting the blame on Renee, and he hated himself in that moment for that, but he knew it would be completely believable. Most of it was true, anyway. "When I found her, for awhile she was talking about how she was going to make a cake, which I thought was a nice idea, but I was wondering why at this hour? You know, of course I was! Makes total sense to wonder such a thing! So, I asked, and--now here's where we get on some tangents and I forget the proper details--we ended up talking about going up top and walking around the sanctuary a little! I wanted to come along, although it is much past curfew, but it seems neither of us feel tired or think we can sleep, so the idea of going on a calming walk was a good one to us." Here's where Cecil's lie ran out of steam. Although he wasn't very satisfied with the result, and wished he could go on a bit longer, he stood with a grin and hands clasped behind his back as if he were totally satisfied with the truths he had just recounted.

32The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:06 pm

As Renee found the blame laid on her, her glare suddenly went from Sebastian and towards Cecil instead, her eyebrows raising. Of course, technically it was true, the whole up to no good thing, but that doesn't mean she had to have all the blame laid on her. Sebastian, who very clearly didn't believe what he was saying.

"Since apparently, according to that, Renee is the only trouble maker here I'll take her down to see Father. You however, should head back to your room." He spoke calmly, not sounding nearly as full of hatred as Renee did. Though he was. Renee was like a hell beast and he wasn't allowed to kill her, which certainly pissed him off

"I'm not going anywhere with you alone. Maybe I should just go back to sleep too?" Renee said, shaking her head

"Maybe if you don't just come along, you'll find your head shoved through a wall."

33The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Oh, shit. Cecil slightly wished someone would stab him right now. Three thousand points from Cecildor. No chance getting that House Cup now.
He had no idea what he was talking about. What was a House Cup? He really did feel bad about all that, though. Usually his charisma got him through most things. Cecil really needed to accept the fact that none of these lies work on Sebastian. From his throat came a short, high-pitched whimper of regret, and the glance of all eyes on his person towards Renee all shared the look of apologies. He had to admit, he did consider brushing of the guilt and just going to his room as he was told, but instead he decided to add, "Well, no. I wasn't precisely done...technically I am in trouble too. I won't simply...'go to my room'. You're in fault of not calling me out on putting all blame on Renee, I must say, because again, I am out past curfew and was considering the walk as well. I dare say I should tag along."

34The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:56 pm

"Maybe if you touch me I'll roast you a.." And then Cecil was talking and she forced herself to shut, though her eyes were still burning with rage. She let Cecil speak for now, though she was still mad at him about what had just happened. He was lucky because one, she would be quite easy to stop if she had wanted to hit him and two, she was too busy focusing her anger on Sebastian. "I also didn't call you out on lying, which I should have. But I feel everyone's favorite harlot was probably up to something a lot worse than you probably were."

"Wait what did you call me?" She said, seeming more confused than offended "Cecil tell me what that means so I can kick his ass."

35The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:04 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Cecil gave a tight-lipped sort of smile and nodded his head, guilt still seeping through his heart. "A-A harlot?" He repeated, now pretty angry himself at Sebastian for that comment. He looked down at Renee and hesitated; she looked absolutely livid and he didn't really want to start something he had little chance of breaking up, at least between her and Sebastian. Against his best interest, Cecil hung his head somewhat, palm covering his eyes and forehead, and murmured to her, "A harlot is a prostitute."

36The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:18 pm

Renee waited, casting her furious gaze at Cecil impatiently. She shrugged her arms up, wanting an excuse to attack Sebastian. "Well?" And then she found out. And while for a moment it looked like just maybe she was shocked enough that she wouldn't attack, she regained her composure quickly and grabbed a frying pan and swung. This, of course, wouldn't end well for her as Sebastian was great a deal stronger than the weak girl.

37The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

One moment, Cecil thought he should stop her. As far as reflexes go, he had some quick ones, and could stop the frying pan mid-swing if he wanted to. But that thought only lasted that one moment, and when the melodious, ringing crack of the pan connecting with its target ran through his ears, Cecil acted on his second instinct: run like the wind. He yelped a quick "Sorry!", just in case he'd be the one getting beaten up later, and bolted around, out, and down hall to his room. There, he is safe. There, it is quiet. There, he will probably just get knocked around, but hey, hold it off as long as you can, right?

Last edited by very very sad on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

38The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:46 pm

Renee had laughed victoriously when the pan hit him, moving to hit him again without putting too much thought into what she was doing. Good thing it didn't take too much thought to get your ass kicked and she quickly did a good job of just that. She may be down, well she had been slung over Sebastian's shoulder so "down" didn't really apply anymore, but that didn't mean she couldn't run her mouth at the very least. She may in pain, but Sebastian would regret this when Evrick came in and saw what he had done to one of the mortals this place was supposed to be protecting.

Hours passed and by the time Renee went back to their room, she didn't seem pissed in the slightest. If anything, she looked pleased, if not happy. She probably had found a way to get back at Sebastian or something. She was bruised and bleeding, but she was also smirking.

39The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

A puny-looking Cecil, who seemed to be pouring himself into a doodle on some scrap paper he had found while eating Cheez-Its he had stolen from the kitchen and hid a long time ago dejectedly, looked up almost apathetically when Renee came into their room. All of his eyes blinked in surprise, the tattoos glowing faintly purple again, not expecting that look on her face at all. Cecil would've never thought she'd look so pleased...he very much hoped this wasn't a sarcastic rouse. "Um...," he croaked, "Renee? Are you...okay?"

Last edited by very very sad on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

40The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Renee stopped, seemingly haven expected that Cecil wouldn't be awake. She stayed silent a moment, her smirk fading, before nodding. "Yeah. Great." She shrugged and made her way over to her bed, careful not to step on the third room mate. "Why?" She plopped down, grimacing when she landed

41The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Well, for one, what just happened a few hours ago that I've been up sick to my stomach about, and two, you look like you survived an attack by a wolf... Cecil thought to himself, but what came out was, "I was just worried, is all." He stood quietly and put his snack away under other things in the tiny bedside table, then put the doodle on top of it. It was mostly just geometric shapes that wiggled on the paper whenever he touched them, as Cecil was normally scared to draw anything more complicated in case he makes it pop out. Now up, everything in the room was illuminated by the light glow of his tattoos, which he made no effort to snuff out. He then sat down on his bed, hands clasped together.

42The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:50 pm

"Well, you shouldn't worry." She said, forcing a grin "I kicked his ass and I hope you expected nothing less." She, her tone light and joking, though there was clearly something she was lying about. Renee just hoped Cecil would get that there was a reason she was lying about it

43The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:53 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Cecil stared with an odd look on his face, sort of like he was doubting her but also doubting why and what he was doubting. "Of course...you look like a wreck, though... You should get catch lots of Z's, okay?" Somehow, someway, overly-curious Cecil figured out and accepted the fact she wasn't going to talk about it, and all he wanted was for her to be nice and rested.

44The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:06 pm

"I'll try.. no promises though. Not really tired.." She nodded, offering a smile and picking at her belt. Renee sighed, asking one last question "What time is it?"

45The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:54 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Cecil smiled lightly, nodding. He really hoped sleep would help her a bit. "Oh, uh..."--he glanced down at his watch--"ten to three."

46The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:19 pm

She frowned "I really took that long?" It hadn't felt like that much time

47The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Cecil nodded slowly. "Also how long I've been up waiting for you." He drew his legs in and swung them around, crossing them on the bed and leaning back, arms crossed.

48The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:34 pm

"You didn't have to wait.." She said, feeling kind of guilty because of how long she had apparently taken "I thought it had only been an hour at the most.."

49The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:37 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

He only shrugged, giving a short smile in her direction. "I wanted to make sure you didn't come back half-dead, or bleeding really heavily. I have the first aid kit out and everything." Cecil pointed down next to her bed, and on the floor, there sat the opaque case with a big red cross plastered on it.

50The Darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkside Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:40 pm

"You mean how I usually come in?" She asked, joking before noticing the first aid kit "Luckily enough, Sebastian didn't do anything too bad this time"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum