Roleplaying Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplaying Adventures

Come here to experience the magic of text roleplaying.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Introductions" Are For Nerds

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Introductions" Are For Nerds Empty "Introductions" Are For Nerds Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:01 am

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Hello humans, merfolk, vampires, trolls, and all things in between or outside of those lines completely. I'm Halloween! (。・ω・)ノ゙ I decided to make a whole new thread-y thing instead of adding to the previously created Introductions thread because I'm 2coolforskool, ya feel? Also people will pay more attention to me because it's a brand new topic nervous laughter. Though quite a few here(?) will recognize me as the terrifying Cheeseasaurus Rex. Because I destroy everything in my path and have only 4mg of sodium.
You may refer to me as (in order of preference):

• Alli
  • Rain
  • Almighty One
  • Sea
  • Cheese (bleh, only if you knew me before as this)

I adore nicknames, so I hope this list'll grow. I'm pretty nice--or so I've been told, at least. I can do the writing and kind of the art but not really so. I enjoy the animus and mangos, the Abodetrapped, the majyyks and the aliens and the OCs. And um. Other stuff. Like breathing. Breathing's a fun hobby.
I'm Alli. The breathing elitist. And I don't have time for talk of breathing that isn't canon. I breathe hard. I breathe with passion. And I breathe correctly.
Sorry. Copypastas will be the metaphoric death of me. 〜(^∇^〜)
Anyhoo, I absolutely CANNOT wait to get back into RP after, like, two months of staring at my characters' tumblr dashboards and whimpering at the other having fun. Let's have some fun with some old characters and new characters alike of mine, ye? o((*^▽^*))o

2"Introductions" Are For Nerds Empty Re: "Introductions" Are For Nerds Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:27 am

Snaps

Snaps
Admin
Admin

Alli you nerd you made a new topic all about yourself.
You don't have permission to be called the almighty one,thats me muhaha.
I see you've picked up canon breathing as a new hobby so proud of you dearie.

http://tumblr.com/gingarsnaps/

3"Introductions" Are For Nerds Empty Re: "Introductions" Are For Nerds Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:32 am

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Well duh. 'Cause I'm da best. Da very best. Like no one ever was.
That's not fair. (」゜ロ゜)」
Hell yeah. Noncon breathing was just...I felt dirty doing it, you know? My life has improved since I made the switch, definitely.

4"Introductions" Are For Nerds Empty Re: "Introductions" Are For Nerds Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:35 am

Snaps

Snaps
Admin
Admin

Sure you are,ya big nerd.
Its very fair,punk
It is I know.I switched ages ago glad your finnally hip.

5"Introductions" Are For Nerds Empty Re: "Introductions" Are For Nerds Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:39 am

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

I'm the Pokémon Master okay you can go play your Portals and Chain Links to the Past and Half Lifes I got myself a good honest to God Pikachu on my shoulder and I ain't afraid to use it.
Nooooooo!!! *Puts on angry eyes*
I just feel so much better.

6"Introductions" Are For Nerds Empty Re: "Introductions" Are For Nerds Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:43 am

Snaps

Snaps
Admin
Admin

What the heckie are you going on about. Pokemon is great man.
mwhahaha
glad to hear

7"Introductions" Are For Nerds Empty Re: "Introductions" Are For Nerds Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:47 am

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

I know it is...................
Angry eyes intensify.
Rock on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]