Roleplaying Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplaying Adventures

Come here to experience the magic of text roleplaying.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introductions

+2
Snaps
Kodai
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introductions Empty Introductions Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Since Auntie and I have been grabbing people from all over the web, most of us have no idea who the others are.

I guess I'll go motherfucking first or something.

As you can obviously tell, I'm Zanetia but am usually referred to as Zanie. I'm a mod because reasons and have a really stupid sense of humor, sorry about that. Ignore me if I start rambling and describing things in a stupid way.

and ignore Kodai if she's a bitch. That's just my cousin being my cousin xD *throws hugs and rainbows at cousin. and by rainbows I mean dicks*

2Introductions Empty Re: Introductions Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:04 pm

Kodai

I love you Zanie

3Introductions Empty Re: Introductions Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:05 pm

Snaps

Snaps
Admin
Admin

Well Im The Supreme overlord.(obviously) But you can call me Kaci (ca-see) Ginger or Supreme Overlord. But I like nicknames so ye those are rad. Zanny calls me Auntie (but only zanny). I like friendships so dont be scared to talk to me. Im really cool I swear,I apoligize in advance if I annoy you. Im in a bunch of fandoms Im to lazy to list.

Uh what else do you want to know.

Damnit zan we should have made this more orgainised.

http://tumblr.com/gingarsnaps/

4Introductions Empty Re: Introductions Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Kodai

OMG WHAT FANDOMS

*LOUDLY OBSECESSS OVER MARSHAL LEE*

5Introductions Empty Re: Introductions Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Snaps

Snaps
Admin
Admin

Would you like a complete list?

6Introductions Empty Re: Introductions Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:12 pm

B-But I can't do Organisation auntie D: B-Batman will keel me if I try!

Marshal Lee is a cutie.

But yeah I don't think I've told either of you what I'm into.
I'z into AVPM, AVPS, and AVPSY as well as Holy Musical B@man
Love me some homestuck and creepy pasta
Just started watching Doctor Who and Supernatural, only a few episodes into Sherlock but it's pretty rad.

I also have more but I should stop

7Introductions Empty Re: Introductions Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Kodai

I would like a complete list, and i'll share mine also later, maybe tomarrow

8Introductions Empty Re: Introductions Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:21 pm

Snaps

Snaps
Admin
Admin

Alright! Well Theres Homestuck(obvs the best), attack on titan, most popular girls in school , adventure time , supernatural , OFF , mad father , the mirror lied , misao , lots of animes , youtubers , fandomstuck , ah so much other shit im forgetting about.

9Introductions Empty Re: Introductions Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:22 pm

OH I ALSO LIKE PEWDIEPIE AND CRY

10Introductions Empty Re: Introductions Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Snaps

Snaps
Admin
Admin

Are you mentioning that because I mentioned mad father haha?

11Introductions Empty Re: Introductions Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:24 pm

Kodai

Oh gosh imma do this tomarrow, ive got a long list xD

12Introductions Empty Re: Introductions Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Prytania

Mod
Mod

yo im lizz or lizabeth whichever, i dont really have a preference. i even go by ebro, but thats more of a pet name from my moirail. im in the homestuck fandom, sherlock fandom, as well as doctor who. there's some others but im not really active in those. more of an adoration from a far sort of situation.

i dont know what else im supposed to put here. so. hi guys.

http://baddestspacebitch.tumblr.com

13Introductions Empty Re: Introductions Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:58 pm

Mentioning mad father and misao reminded me of what I forgot, yse

and yeah, that should be fine. We didn't put much thought into this whole section *nervous sweating because it was entirely my fault*

14Introductions Empty Re: Introductions Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:29 am

Kodai

Zanny *Gives face like "Oh, Youuuu!" *

15Introductions Empty Re: Introductions Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:47 pm

araclay

araclay
Mod
Mod

Uh hey
I'm Aimee
{and I know zan, kaci, mel and puppy}
i've been rping for two years and I like scifi and fantasy and drawing and art and loads of other things
i'm pretty new into anime so be gentle
uh i guess i'm kinda awkward?? idk what else to say ;3
I can't say i'll be on much bc of my rp blog, and also so much school man

16Introductions Empty Re: Introductions Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Big Boss

Big Boss

Yo yo yo I'm Hannah but am more often called Mel or Ham and I call myself Big Boss because I have a sad existence. I'm 17 and from Northern Ireland and I am a female fyi (because the username implies otherwise, though in saying I'm Hannah you probably already guessed I'm a girl? Idk man).
I like music, films, TV shows (though I haven't finished most of the ones I watch lol), video games and reading/writing. I have a thing for languages too. I'm friendly I think but I'm just really shy and awkward even online, forgive me >.<

Idk how often I can get on because school is tearing me apart and sucking up all of my free time (and that's just with homework - I'm meant to be doing extra research and work and stuff myself) and I'm expecting that soon I won't be able to form a proper sentence in English because Spanish is destroying my life (but I love it).

But hello! That was a bad and very dragged out intro to me *bows*

17Introductions Empty Re: Introductions Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:20 pm

Scar

Scar

Uh hi I'm late
But usually called Clarry or Puppy and I like introducing myself so guess what? You're all gonna learn about me
Um, I'm not in many fandoms but I like Disney, Cause of Death, and Grimm
I'm also even more obsessed with the Lion King (Scar is my all-time favourite character jus'saying)
I have an ego the size of Jupiter but I really am pretty friendly. I'm in university now and I'm on my way to becoming an elementary school teacher. I'm majoring in English and minoring in Theatre, so I'm pretty big on acting and writing. (Although my shitty English prof may have fucked my plans up but that's besides the point). Because of all of the work that university is, I'm only going to be able to come online once in a while (hence why I reply so much later than the rest of you people).
Oh, I also come from the land of igloos and hockey and maple syrup (aka Canada).

18Introductions Empty Re: Introductions Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Snaps

Snaps
Admin
Admin

Karttites is Corynn and she's my gay baby Lesbian queen who is really amazing.doesn't know how to introduce herself. So ye I don't know what else adios peoples.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum