Roleplaying Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplaying Adventures

Come here to experience the magic of text roleplaying.

You are not connected. Please login or register

*performs african "MAKE MY FUCKING GAME WORK" dance*

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zombifiedzanie

zombifiedzanie

It's totally a thing.

I got CAS demo, was super excited. Happy happy download.

Broken english to keep things short.

UNFORTUNATELY there's colored lines everywhere. I don't even know what it's called, but my uncle claims visual/screen tearing (though I believe that's something else entirely and he's a moron, but he and my mom and the closest thing to technologically gifted that I know and neither are very useful in solving my predicament.)

*performs african "MAKE MY FUCKING GAME WORK" dance* Problems_zps4c86d6e6

Long story short (and I mean long, I spent way too long trying to fix this on my own), I need help. Like at least give me some notion of what this foul beast is because I can't see any of the menus or buttons on the menus and the first screen in the thing.

Sheer terror. I'd snap a screenshot, but my head begins to throb after a few seconds of staring at the sin incarnate.

A menu, or the closet thing to a menu I've seen since the 16th when I was allowed to try this holy grail of free items (no wait, the holy grail was the sims 2 ultimate collection. Hot shit did I forget how much I loved that one, sims 3 is nothing compared to sims 2. So silly. Such zany. Such... my son just got taken away wTH DID I DO WRONG?) stated that my video card was unrecognized and that my resolution may be at the highest setting (and I should apparently lower it. The exact opposite of the problem I usually face, in which my everything is too low. I of course already tried to fix this, and.. nothing. I tried turning on vsync, but I can't tell when I've clicked it to ON or OFF because of the colored lines and see through buttons/menus.

I ask you, my dear friends, simply because the idea of doing so doesn't strike terror into my poor heart, which is of course amazing considering how I'm at least 70% sure everyone on the other rp site I'm on wouldn't be particularly sad if I died (though I know, logically, that this is foolish and that I have no reason to think this, but I can't help me. I also live under the natural presumption that no one is my friend and it usually takes a good amount of convincing to prove otherwise (I still think my cousin/BFF loathes me) so, watcha gonna do?)

SO yes. HELP ME. Tell me what this foul fiend, what this devil is!

TO make matters worse, I checked teh specs on the sims 3 forum's sims 4 section thinger and all of my things are on par or better than what is required (or at least they are, according to my mother and uncle)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum