Roleplaying Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplaying Adventures

Come here to experience the magic of text roleplaying.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need to stop idea-ing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I need to stop idea-ing Empty I need to stop idea-ing Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

As you probably don't know, but could very intelligently assume, is that I--Alli "Cheese" Dynamite Careful Danger Fabulous [Insert Last Name Here]--have a thing for...er...Dr. Seuss-type stuff? You know, wacko things and etc.
A srs thing.
And I wanted to know if anyone would like to do a thread (Mystal? Wink) in Gaalax Grox, an original land of mine that's home to some of my OCs.
Basically, we gonna have some Cat in the Hat stuff going down. Ye.
So um. More info if u want it. I'll probably do lots of the writing and use most of my characters (at least 2 of the 3).
And uh.
Thank you for your time.
Please take a mint on your way out. c:

2I need to stop idea-ing Empty Re: I need to stop idea-ing Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:20 pm

This sounds wicked cool, how many people are you hoping would join?

3I need to stop idea-ing Empty Re: I need to stop idea-ing Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Hells yeah!
I dunno. :/ if I had two is want at least two more. So? Eh.
(and they two more should be pretty different in personality. We can't have a bunch of rule breakers on our hands :0)

4I need to stop idea-ing Empty Re: I need to stop idea-ing Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Yeah, two characters with similar personalities might not be the best

If it's cool, I could join and we could either have a third person or I could use two characters???

/also if there's someone you'd rather do it with, that's cool too

5I need to stop idea-ing Empty Re: I need to stop idea-ing Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

No gal I would love you joinin' :*
And yeah if no one else wants to jump in you can add another character and it'll be our lil thing. uwu

6I need to stop idea-ing Empty Re: I need to stop idea-ing Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Alrightie n_n

Whether it would be a mystal related thing or not, I'd probably be using Brina either way so there's that

7I need to stop idea-ing Empty Re: I need to stop idea-ing Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Oh dear.
Brina's a trouble maker right? Or at least a bit off her rocker :?

8I need to stop idea-ing Empty Re: I need to stop idea-ing Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:44 pm

I wouldn't say she's a trouble maker, but some do consider her off her rocker?

9I need to stop idea-ing Empty Re: I need to stop idea-ing Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Perfect! Very Happy

10I need to stop idea-ing Empty Re: I need to stop idea-ing Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:59 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

I'm assuming this is a "no" from everyone else as I see all the *ahem* regulars have checked the site since this was posted :s

11I need to stop idea-ing Empty Re: I need to stop idea-ing Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Snaps

Snaps
Admin
Admin

*Raises hand*
Can I join?

also alli im gonna reply to our thing i havent forgoten about you iv been buzy

http://tumblr.com/gingarsnaps/

12I need to stop idea-ing Empty Re: I need to stop idea-ing Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

*squinting*
how much do you want this, soldier? how far are you willing to go?

Bro thats k i get that im just so lonely u know ;-;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum