Roleplaying Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplaying Adventures

Come here to experience the magic of text roleplaying.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Detention

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Detention  - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:56 am

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

((Baby that's ok
smooches 4 you. Smooch smooch))

David sighed, lowering his hand and rubbing a temple with the other. Why he had accepted this job, he didn't know. It was compulsory to say yes, yeah, but why did he feel like he had to say yes? Being raised that way, he guessed. Honestly, he didn't care if the girl ran off down an alley. As long as she came back to the school when her service time was over, it'd be fine.
David doesn't care about much. At least, he tells himself he doesn't. The voice does too. Also, the voice says he's ugly and has no friends.
David finds that mean and crosses his arms as he continues walking.

((the voice is his schizophrenia but also me because I'm the voice he hears ^-^ jsyk))

27Detention  - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Big Boss

Big Boss

{Sshh, don't worry - we all do it c: }

"You intend to run off instead of feeding the poor? What sort of monster are you?" Stone had managed to not sound entirely rude this time, probably because he'd laughed after to show he was joking. "Besides, our babysitter wouldn't want us running off, would you?" He had the impression that David probably wasn't listening or at least didn't want to be.

28Detention  - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:31 am

"I'd only be a monster if I doubted you could handle it" Brina shrugged, watching the only one of them not in trouble act as though he was already irritated by their antics. Didn't mean to do that. Whoops, too late now though. "I'm starting to think he might prefer it, actually." She said, half joking though it didn't sound it

29Detention  - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:46 am

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

"Hm?" David turned around in his spot to walk backwards carefully so he could look at the took. His eyes were raised slightly, quizzically. "No, I...I didn't mean to seem that way. Just..." he took a bit to formulate his thoughts, chewing on his lip, "Don't run off, and....and don't hurt anyone...?" The sentence went up at the end such as a question, as he wasn't sure how to go about laying down ground rules. When he looked up and around at the nearest street sign, he shrugged a little to himself. At least they were only a block away. As if the increasingly dilapidated scenery wasn't enough indication that they were getting to the poorer bits of town.

30Detention  - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Big Boss

Big Boss

{ughhh, I'm so sorry for my late reply!! :c}

"So you intend to dump it all on me?" Stone raised his eyebrows. "It still makes you a terrible person if you don't want to feed the poor." He laughed at David. He seemed quite nice in that he didn't appear to want to insult them. "Why would we hurt someone? We're in detention, not prison." Judging by the deteriorating state of the buildings, he assumed they were getting close to where they were meant to be, though he didn't know the precise location.

31Detention  - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:10 pm

"It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I.. yeah, I don't particularly want to?" She said, thinking a moment "To be honest, I shouldn't have to either." Brina shook her head at what David was saying, scoffing when he was done "Do you really think I could hurt them?" She was admittedly incredibly weak and very bad at this whole magic thing "If I tried I'd just break my arm, or something."

32Detention  - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:07 am

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

"I--yeah--sorry." David coughed. Okay, accusing them of wanting to hurt people: bad. Not accusing them of wanting to hurt people: good. Mental note, taken. He smiled very lightly when Stone laughed; he didn't seem all that bad, David guessed, at least. And for that matter, neither was...uh...Br-...Bri-something? Oh, god, and he's so good at names, too... He'll call her just Bri, of he has to. He returned his train of thought to helping the poor, and said, "I-I know this is your punishment, and all, but, uh, I'll help...too...just 'cause I like to help...and I need to get back to my...project..." His voice weakened and he raised his shoulders at each word. Damn, all this speaking at once was exhausting.

33Detention  - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Big Boss

Big Boss

"Wow. Perhaps one day you'll be poor and in need of food, but people won't want to feed you, Callie." Guilt tripping never worked on Stone, but it did work on some people. Though he didn't think she belonged in the latter category. He had to smile at David apologising and then offering to help them - Stone knew that, if in David's place, he wouldn't have even come along in the first place. "Well aren't you a good person, helping two scumbags with their task."

{ughh this is crap, sorry >.< }

34Detention  - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:53 pm

"That's actually quite likely, I doubt either of my parents wants me near their money. They'll probabyl write having it all burned into their wills." She paused, raising her eyebrows and wondering why he thought her name was Callie "My names Nick, by the way." The other one, she had already forgotten their names, was stammering a lot. Was her nervous or something? Maybe he thought they might actually hurt someone, which she thought was funny "You know, if you don't wanna talk, you don't have to." She said, after letting him finish whatever he was saying

35Detention  - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

"It's fine. I just don't talk...a lot," David croaked, crossing his arms over his chest on and instinct to close up. "And you aren't...scumbags. Just teenagers. I reserve 'scumbag' for pedophiles, rapists, and...people who invade personal space..." He cleared his throat. Honestly, in his eyes, he wasn't that good of a person himself. He rarely reaches outside of himself to make friends, which's gotta be a bad thing. And he's made plenty of mistakes. Sure, he picks up things people drop, holds open doors for others, and agrees to 'babysit' two juvenile delinquents--or, uh, detention goers--but really. Saying he's a good person is a bit much, to David. Oh, and anyway, he remembered her name: Brina. Pretty name, odd, but good. So, he speaks up. "Your name isn't Nick. It's Brina. U-unless, you want to be called Nick..."

36Detention  - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Big Boss

Big Boss

"Why would they do that?" Stone asked, looking quizzically at her. "The majority of the money in my household belongs to me, not that it really matters whose it is. And I prefer Callie to Nick and Brina, so that is what I'm going to call you." He grinned at David, thinking that he was too nice for his own good and that people probably take advantage of that. "Perhaps we're not quite that low then. We're probably not your first choice of company either, though."

37Detention  - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:34 pm

"It's a long story.. or was it a short one? I'm not sure anymore, it's just... how it is." She explained, failing at making all too much sense. "Then call me Callie, I don't particularly care what people use." Brina yawned, seeming completely oblivious to her surroundings making it no surprise when she literally walked into a light post. What was a surprise was when she got back up, looked at it a minute, than shrugged like it was no big deal and continued on with the conversation "Most people call me Nick, though, like I told Stone, call me whatever you want."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum