Roleplaying Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplaying Adventures

Come here to experience the magic of text roleplaying.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Information and Character Applications

+2
Friendly Local Witch
Snaps
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Information and Character Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:49 pm

(I haven't actually made up that thread, but I'm glad you're willing! Like really glad y'all are cool with this game thing. I might have it happen sooner if everyone turns out to be cool with that plan!)

52Information and Character Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:59 pm

Name: Ethan Miller
Occupation: Works at Queen of Hearts Cafe, Highschool Drop Out (Dropped out the year before)
Lives: In a small one room apartment in Magic Town
Personality: Religious, Dark, Honest, Unhappy, Obedient, Guilty
Bio: Wow this can be explained later even though I have it entierly planned out
Picture: Information and Character Applications - Page 3 Tumblr_m6qpc3Z19E1r3a0l6o3_400
Other:
-Grew up in a series of foster homes
-He's part banshee, though due to the human in him he can function quite normally most times. He just gets deeps senses dread and can predict whatever misfortune is about to happen or how the person that's going to die will die. He usually doesn't wail, though if the sense of dread is too strong, or if the death or misfortune is going to happen within minutes, he can't hold it in and his face warps into that more similar of a banshee, accept male, and I'll probably find a picture to represent this. There's also a middle ground between able to act like nothing is happening and wailing and that is, quite simply, sobbing. This also only happens if it's within minutes and it's what happens if the misfortune about to fall isn't a death.
-Besides being a banshee, Ethan has power over illusions, and can bring forth a bit of good luck and alter someone's emotions slightly.. only if he's trying to make someone happier (and the good luck is never enough to avoid whatever misfortune is coming).. and that's about it for magic
-Not very powerful with magic, he sometimes creates illusions without meaning to and is usually unaware that these are illusions himself
-Biromanctic, but heterosexual
-Likes donuts

Name: Jacob Miller (the above's brother)
Lives: Muse's.. body? Currently wandering the school
Bio: coming soon even though it's all planned out
Other:
-Refuses to accept death, takes people's bodies because of this
-Dying has caused him to gain a Vice because of his behavior before death, this being Gluttony.
-Usually leaves a body when it gains too much weight for his liking
-Ghost Muse would appreciate her body back

53Information and Character Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:25 pm

Snaps

Snaps
Admin
Admin

Name: Audrey Vaidosa
Personality: very literate, well composed, quick minded, inquisitive, skeptical, trust issues
Bio: ((hahahahahahah))
Other:
-Illusion magic, with specialty in illusion manipulation
-She doesn't get angry often but when she does it a shit storm.
-She has a younger sister but what even happened to her she was like 5 and went to mystal and probably died in the woods idk
-she loves to write and books
-super fashionable yo
-hipster alert
Photo: Information and Character Applications - Page 3 Tumblr_m2oh0gpCeA1ru6pwio2_250Information and Character Applications - Page 3 Tumblr_m2oh0gpCeA1ru6pwio1_250

http://tumblr.com/gingarsnaps/

54Information and Character Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Total cuties! :0

55Information and Character Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:57 pm

Snaps

Snaps
Admin
Admin

Thanks boo!

56Information and Character Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

:*
Who's Audrey's face claim? I've seen her on, like, an ABC show or something... Or NBC, or whatever.

57Information and Character Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:06 pm

Snaps

Snaps
Admin
Admin

Jane Levy, I think she's on suburgatory.

58Information and Character Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:09 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

YEP THERE WE GO.
Okay thanks I was having a personal crisis there trying to think of where I know her from.

59Information and Character Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:54 am

I couldn't resist the urge of bringing more characters in I'm so sorry

Name: Minette L'Oray
Occupation: Reaper, currently residing at the school though she makes no efforts to act like a student
Personality: Thorough, observant, can't stand the sight of blood, bad with names, timid, polite, quiet
Bio: I'll write this later
Picture:
Information and Character Applications - Page 3 Beautiful-cute-girl-hair-pink-hair-Favim.com-322389
Other:
-Always wears glove
-Not a witch
-Touch of death, which just marks someone to die and then the Misfortunes handle it
-Thinks fairies are completely obnoxious
-Cake is the best
-Ice cream cake is stupid
-Has a ton of information on everyone, including the day they're supposed to die
-Vampires irritate her to no end
-Why aren't you dead
-You were supposed to die when she touched you
-Why did the Misfortunes make you into an undead creature
-Fucking vampires
-Fucking Misfortunes
-Does her best to avoid getting attached

60Information and Character Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:50 am

zombifiedzanie

zombifiedzanie

i would just delete all the posts containing characters I'm getting rid off, but uh... new account sooo..

Characters In Use:
Muse Wright (I can't fucking get rid of her. I want to, but I just keep on keeping her ugh.)
Maybell Rivers (ofc)
Brina Calligen (ofc)

Inactive Characters:
All my other characters, really.

New Character:

Kala Wright (I DID say there were a number of siblings, right?)

leaving me with a sane four characters instead of like the from before (maybe 6?)

Kala's bio coming soon

PM ME IF YOU WISH TO RP YES

61Information and Character Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Fri May 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Student Name: Daisy Sutherland
Student Age: 17 (and a half!)
Student Personality: Genial, sweet, adaptable, athletic, hotheaded, cultured and elegant and eloquent, extremely modest, rational & realistic, and very strong despite not looking it!
Student Bio: Daisy grew up in the great wide somewhere, aka the Montana countryside. Her mother was a classics sort of lady, being a stay at home mom to Daisy and her four other siblings, whom she one away from being the eldest of (that position being taken by her older brother, who is 19). Their dad was always away, and Daisy was the only one of them that took interest in what he did while out; hunting in the expansive forests. When she was ten, her birthday gift was a lovely sixteen inch rifled musket with a detachable bayonet and beautiful pastel yellow handle, her favorite color; she named it Penelope. She spent entire weekends hunting with her dad, and even learnt how to do some pretty good taxidermy and skeleton articulation for her trophies. She got very very good at shooting, and at fifteen, began teaching at a local summer camp's shooting range in conjunction with being a counselor; she loves kids and giving advice, as well as trying to figure out how to make people think highly of her. She's very interested in that sort of emotional manipulation, though only for the best intent, which is to try and be friends with everyone. One cold Saturday early morning, while out hunting bear by foot near a creek with her dad, Daisy lost him in the think underbrush and had to spend hours looking for him. It took forever to her, and she quickly let her hotheadedness get to her, taking out her frustration by shooting her musket haphazardly at a nearby rustle in the brush. A "gak!" and the weak, pained cry of her name made Daisy panic; it turns out, she had shot her father. He died there in the woods, and the accidental murder was easily covered, as he was always not a very social man and there were few friends to lie about it to. Although Daisy continues to hunt and carry her gun, as such is a pleasant reminder of her father, she suffers from Post Traumatic Stress and experiences occasional panic attacks. A few months ago, she was hunting in a section of the forest she hadn't yet tread, and was pleasantly surprised by the bountiful smaller prey. She hadn't realized she had run out of shots, and shot and one of a pair of squirrels in a tree. To her surprise, though no bullet came out, a glowing one of pastel pink did and slammed into the squirrel, whom proceeded to mate with the other animal, although it was the middle of spring and, therefore, certainly not the mating season for the creatures. She investigated, and ended up coming to a startling conclusion: she had cupikinesis, the ability to control the feelings of love, desire, affection, and lust, as well as other positive emotions, if very weakly. Daisy is excited to be at Mystal, as it's a place to make new friends, forget her worries (and instead replace them with schoolwork stress!), and learn more about this interesting magic.
Other Notes:

• Carries around Penelope as often as she can.
  • She also owns two pistols, which she carries around in holsters attached to her thighs. The right one is named Pansy, the left is Petunia.
  • She adores chocolate chip cookies; her mother's are her favorites.
  • As mentioned above, she has PTS, and gets occasional panic attacks. Thankfully, they're not very often, though they can be triggered by seeing extensive human injuries/blood or being called "baby doll" or more simply "doll." It was her father's nickname for her.
  • More will be added in the future? Yeah.

Photo:
Information and Character Applications - Page 3 PGjIOhV

62Information and Character Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Fri May 02, 2014 11:50 pm

zombifiedzanie

zombifiedzanie

Professor Higgletum says...

Daisy Sutherland has been sorted into Maybell River's dorm!

And everyone keep your eyes open! If you have a character for Mystal up here in the registering area/whatever, you'll be getting a PM this weekend. Until then, think about which of your characters you'd want to be involved and wether you think they failed or passed for the year!

We have two possible "events" for the summer, one being for students who passed and one for those who failed. If the numbers are too uneven, the minority will be scooped in with the majority and they'll get the same treatment.

Those who pass get to go on a trip to Europe; Visiting the UK, France, and Sweden to celebrate the many magic world's celebrations and holidays happening during this time of year.

Whereas those who fail are taken on learning based trips to the Elven Kingdom, the very edge of The Dark Realm, as well as any other places Higgletum can cook up!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3