Roleplaying Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplaying Adventures

Come here to experience the magic of text roleplaying.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super Helpful Tips, Just To Let You Know

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Super Helpful Tips, Just To Let You Know Empty Super Helpful Tips, Just To Let You Know Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:55 pm

araclay

araclay
Mod
Mod

hey, so if you're new to the forumotion layout, there's some helpful features it has that I pretty much neglected to tell anyone about. I suck, I know.

{you might need to zoom out a little in your browser to see these pictures, they're pretty long}

Okay, so at the top of the page you'll see:

Super Helpful Tips, Just To Let You Know Wi5zdk

1. Mark all forums read - if there's a bunch of NEW POST notifications bugging you, click this button and they're gone.

2. View unanswered posts - if no one's replied to a new topic, that thread will show up here

3. View your posts - probably the most helpful, if you've posted in something, it shows up here. So you can keep track of your threads. It's organised by the newest posts, so the more active ones will always be at the top.

4. View posts since last visit - if you haven't been on in a week or so, click this, it'll show you what you've missed. It doesn't always work, especially if you've stayed signed in, so it's not super helpful sometimes.

And at the bottom of the page you'll see:

Super Helpful Tips, Just To Let You Know 1zoyipk

Today's Active Topics - if a thread has been posted in today, it'll show up here. Way helpful for catching up. But once the clock hits 12:00 and the next day starts, it's reset, so if you're up late it can be irritating.

But yeah, hope this helps for anyone unaware/not used to this layout.
If not, well that's okay too ;3

It's super great that you uploaded this, since I never even fully realized some of these things existed (I'm pretty sure the only one I noticed while on Mystal was the top 20 posters and that's because I liked being on top shh don't judge)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum