Roleplaying Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplaying Adventures

Come here to experience the magic of text roleplaying.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HEHEY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HEHEY                                                Empty HEHEY Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:56 am

zombifiedzanie

zombifiedzanie

If I posted a thread inspired by these fuckin awesome drawings I saw on tumblr involving a magic assassin group referred to as the reapers would anyone be even slightly interested because like I'd like to rp in this universe to get a better understanding of ti before I go ahead and write with it!

if you're interested, I'll post up a full description and I really hope someone wants to rp an all female magic assassin group

2HEHEY                                                Empty Re: HEHEY Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:32 pm

zombifiedzanie

zombifiedzanie

Also I am stupidly interested in a Mystal summer camp au idc if it's winter IRL

I just have the strangest urge for to see Nick and Maybell or Muse at a summer camp and it totally has nothing to do with watching Camp Takota

3HEHEY                                                Empty Re: HEHEY Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:28 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

ALL FEMALE MAGIC ASSASSIN GROUP U SAY

4HEHEY                                                Empty Re: HEHEY Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:28 am

zombifiedzanie

zombifiedzanie

I was hoping you'd be interested in some cutie assassins! Wanna hear about what I figured out for the universe so far?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum