Roleplaying Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplaying Adventures

Come here to experience the magic of text roleplaying.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Year four:The beggining

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Year four:The beggining  Empty Year four:The beggining Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Snaps

Snaps
Admin
Admin

(its open join in erryone))
The summer had been great,in the beginning at least. Towards the end she had been dragged away on a family vacation that seemed never ending. She was actually looking forward to heading back to Mystal for another enthralling year,shit was always going on. Well everything but a textbook classroom education. Who even went to class-apart from the first day and an occasional lesson when nothing was going on,which was rare.
Ready to start the new year Ashley Simington appeared at the front gates of mystal with her bags slung over her shoulder she entered into her fourth year. She pushed open the gate and headed through the courtyard and into the front doors of the school. She headed to registration to get her class schedule and this years dorm assignment. Once received she headed to her room,she wondered who her roommate was,seemed they hadn't arrived yet since the other side of the room was empty. She wondered if it was someone she knew..
Once she had unpacked all her bags and organised all her shit she flopped back onto her bed and pulled out her laptop. Lazily sprawled out she began to scroll through the internet.

http://tumblr.com/gingarsnaps/

2Year four:The beggining  Empty Re: Year four:The beggining Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:02 pm

Muse had basically half assed her way through the halls and barely looked at Higgletum as she got her dorm assignment and her class schedule. She dragging her belongings along with a look of pure resentment. To be perfectly honest, she wasn't sure why she bothered with luggage she usually slept somewhere other than school.

Most of the time it was the bedroom of some creep, but that was besides the point. Fun, but besides the point. Right now, she just needed to get to her dorm, toss her shit in without even caring about whether or not it hit someone, and see if she could find one of the few people she didn't hate.

She had walked into the dorm and slammed her stuff on, not thinking anything could get worse, when she saw Ashley

"God. Fucking. Damn It!"

3Year four:The beggining  Empty Re: Year four:The beggining Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Snaps

Snaps
Admin
Admin

Ashley smirked with a small laugh and sat up to greet Muse. "Nice to see you to Muse." She said and nodded towards her. "You look super fucking happy." She said in a sarcastic tone. "What a coincidence we got paired up as roommates."

4Year four:The beggining  Empty Re: Year four:The beggining Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:10 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

"You have your toothbrush?"
"Yeth."
"Shampoo?"
"Mhm."
"And I remembered to get the green apple kind, like you asked?"
"Ah, um...yeth, I think tho."
"And the"--Halloween's father's voice dipped down to a whisper--"food?"
Halloween Dalca rolled her eyes behind the massive sunglasses on her face, and nodded with a small smile. "Yeth, dad, they're hidden in the crate in my suitcathe. And before you thay anything, yeth, I will have enough until the school gets thome for me! Alright, alright," she muttered through her fathers insistent goodbyes and farewell hugs, before finally managing to break away and make her way down to the hill towards the main school building, as an old, fretting bat flew off above the trees behind her. Unfortunately, the registration was during the day, as were her classes, so she used her summer preparing to become diurnal, skipping her sleep schedule ahead by the whole eight hours. More unfortunately, this means she had to be extra careful while traveling places in the campus; for example, today she sported a long, black and unadorned dress that covered the majority of her tiny frame, with a black silk parasol on her shoulder and bulky sunglasses wrapped around her head. Even with this protection, she was pretty sure her hands were melting. So, without any luggage at hand as her father had set to ship it to her later that week, she ran to the main building and took solace in the cooler shadows of the room. Hally removed her sunglasses, quickly went to get her new student things, and swiftly made her way to what she thought her dorm was. This was the first time she was away from home, and she couldn't wait. Of course, that caused her to not even read her room number correctly, and was one off, entering Ashley and Muse's room. She opened the door and the small smile on her face immediately dropped into something more terrified. "Oh, I...," Hally couldn't even finish her sentence, petrified.

5Year four:The beggining  Empty Re: Year four:The beggining Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:22 pm

"Don't worry, seeing you has just made my day... better" She said, shaking her head and turning her entire body away from Ashley and frowning at her bag "I don't even know if I should fucking unpack..." She was probably going to force a room change. There was no way in hell Muse would spend a year sleeping in the same room as her. Muse had stood a few minutes, tapping her foot as she thought before she finally opened her bag and started to pull out something to do until she could go get Higgletum to switch her room. She barely had the erotica out of her bag when the door opened and in stepped another girl. Muse glared, shaking her head "Just fucking great. Do you need something or can I throw you out now?"

6Year four:The beggining  Empty Re: Year four:The beggining Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Oh goodness this was a rude one.
"No, I, uh...that won't be nethithary," Hally managed. Why didn't she just back away? She could close the door and end this now. Well, not really. This girl would be next to her, dorm wise. Shit. Okay, okay, Hally, think...
She straightened up and put on a small smile. "Er, yeth, actually, I'm new, and the, uh, profethor at the dethk thaid I should introduthe mythelf to the girlth acroth the hall...I know, dumb, right?" She giggled wearily. "I thought I would anyway...tho I don't...fathe the wrath later. I guethh."

7Year four:The beggining  Empty Re: Year four:The beggining Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:28 pm

Snaps

Snaps
Admin
Admin

"Oh,isn't this going to be a fun year." She said with a bitter sarcasm. It would be a miracle if they didn't murder each other by the end of the year,if they stayed roommates that is. She raised an eyebrow and looked over to see what Muse was pulling out of her bag.She rolled her eyes when she read the tittle,before looking up at the intruder with two raised eyebrows. "Who are you?" She asked,eyes narrowed slightly.

8Year four:The beggining  Empty Re: Year four:The beggining Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Snaps

Snaps
Admin
Admin

((Posting orderrrrrrrrrrr))

9Year four:The beggining  Empty Re: Year four:The beggining Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:37 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

"My name'th Halloween. Call me Hally," she replied coolly, having long since gotten this acting cool down. She did it all the time, but it took a bit to slip into it when she's just thrust into a crowd of people, kind of like now.

10Year four:The beggining  Empty Re: Year four:The beggining Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:04 pm

"Well. You've met us." She shook her head, still glaring at her and attempting to ignore the rather obvious lisp. "That bitch over there is Ashley. I don't matter, I'm leaving soon." With that she returned to the erotica she was meaning to read until she finished what she was doing. While she looked like she was reading, she was probably doing some mental shit to figure out if any she actually liked was there. Knowing her luck, most of them had died of some sort of disease over the summer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum