Roleplaying Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplaying Adventures

Come here to experience the magic of text roleplaying.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dabbles and Diddlies.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dabbles and Diddlies. Empty Dabbles and Diddlies. Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:54 am

Prytania

Mod
Mod

Following Zanetia's lead and popping some metaphorical cherries. Hot. Anyway, I've become infatuated with Homestuck/Doctor Who crossovers and even more so with the idea of a TARDIS stealing, galaxy traveling Time Lord Dave. Here's the prompt I've been working on. Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated. Thanks, friends. (Do prompt ideas even go here? Do /I/ even go here? Oh, god.)

-----

Time is a funny concept. It’s not at all linear. It follows its own path; ebbing and flowing like water, but bending and folding like paper at the same time. It could follow a clear path, jut out to the side in a way that left you dizzy and nauseous, and return to the same path as before all in the span of only a few beats of the heart; or hearts, depending on the individual. Just as this particular individual had double the beats, his life led to double the twists, double the turns, and double the headache. David Strider, most commonly known as The Knight, stepped out of the blue box with a curious glance to his surroundings. An empty industrial building greeted him with a dusty haze of sunshine through grimy windows that hadn’t been cleaned in several decades. He took a sniff, brow quirking as the smell of a colourful past flowed around him. It was wonderful.

A smile almost graced his face, but The Knight doesn’t smile. He was as intense as the universe he traversed. The blonde, shades-wearing boy of what appeared to be 17 closed the door to his box with a loving pat. He removed a chain from inside his shirt, all the same, thumbing the shiny silver key that he would use to lock up the big blue Police box. He knew full well even the strongest lock wouldn’t stop a particularly snappy fingered, bowtie wearing man. Still, he locked the door, slipped the key and chain combo back into its rightful place, and waltzed around until he found a way out. It wasn’t until he opened the rusty thing that he fully understood where he was; a dingy alleyway in some rainy town with little to no people in sight. Perhaps it was the rain, or perhaps it was the unsettling, electric feeling in the air. He shrugged, stepping out and halfheartedly shutting the door behind him. If anyone who wasn’t someone found the police box, it was highly unlikely that they would even fathom what it was, besides a poorly placed English artifact from a decade nobody really cared about.

Once he finally left the confinements of the alley, Dave was met with some sort of civility. Cars, which he only just noticed had been driving by the entire time, splashed water up at civilians with half bent umbrellas. Most people had learned to jump out of the way just in time. He, unfortunately, did not. Drenched and now cold to the core, The Knight glanced around almost frantically for a safe haven. A lone coffee shop stood betwixt two angry looking shops he didn’t even bother questioning over (they were too spooky). Taking only a moment to look for passing cars, Dave dashed across the street and slipped, literally, into the café. Hot drinks were the specialty here, and happened to be exactly what he wanted and needed. Taking note of the line, he found his place there, waiting as patiently as a drenched Time Lord could.

http://baddestspacebitch.tumblr.com

2Dabbles and Diddlies. Empty Re: Dabbles and Diddlies. Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:19 pm

I don't know whether or not this should be posted here, but I've no problems. If I'm wrong, I'll be hung instead of you xD But while I don't have any suggestions, I'd have this say this is a brilliant idea and would love to read more if you wrote it!

3Dabbles and Diddlies. Empty Re: Dabbles and Diddlies. Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Snaps

Snaps
Admin
Admin

It is to be posted here,I moved it zanny dearest. Also Dave/prytania/younevertoldmewhatto call you. I'd totes love to rp this with you. Did you have any characters in mind for it?

http://tumblr.com/gingarsnaps/

4Dabbles and Diddlies. Empty Re: Dabbles and Diddlies. Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:55 pm

Prytania

Mod
Mod

I'm Lizz, sorry I totally over looked that (omg) but, uh, no. I kind of left it open for anyone, really. I don't have much of a preference in characters when it comes to rp partners.

http://baddestspacebitch.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum