Roleplaying Adventures

Come here to experience the magic of text roleplaying.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do we even still exist or am I writing into the void

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Snaps

Admin
Admin
??Questions questions?? If anyone wants to show up and like rp or something I've been oddly inspired so come around friends bc I miss all your pretty faces a bunch.

http://tumblr.com/gingarsnaps/

zombifiedzanie

I think we exist, unless we've all become space/time travelers through our laptops with access to aforementioned void?

Man idk anymore I miss rping with you guys

"I remember being happy. God, we were so young weren't we? When we first came to this shit hole, I mean. If I could, I wish I could... just go back to then, back when I was young enough for neverlands... I wish I could run off to one, but I guess Peter Pan never did exist though..."

"Ash, I gotta say I'm impressed. I didn't realize one blonde could waste so much space in one sitting. You really do learn something new everyday, then."

"I'm going to smash your face into the pavement if you don't stop talking. Levi. Jay, Levs. Asshole. You've got ten seconds to shut up."

Friendly Local Witch

i am the void
the void is me
we are as one

Friendly Local Witch

(pls rp w me though)

zombifiedzanie

I'D LOVE TO RP W/ YOU

but my brother's asshole dog peed all over my school laptop and idk when else I'll be able to come on >.<

"I remember being happy. God, we were so young weren't we? When we first came to this shit hole, I mean. If I could, I wish I could... just go back to then, back when I was young enough for neverlands... I wish I could run off to one, but I guess Peter Pan never did exist though..."

"Ash, I gotta say I'm impressed. I didn't realize one blonde could waste so much space in one sitting. You really do learn something new everyday, then."

"I'm going to smash your face into the pavement if you don't stop talking. Levi. Jay, Levs. Asshole. You've got ten seconds to shut up."

Snaps

Admin
Admin
(pls I love you all lets rp

http://tumblr.com/gingarsnaps/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum