Roleplaying Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplaying Adventures

Come here to experience the magic of text roleplaying.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Information and Character Applications

+2
Friendly Local Witch
Snaps
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Thank you Embarassed 
He is two weeks of work so that might explain it Laughing 

27Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:50 pm

That's a hell of a lot more time than I usually put into my characters and it seems to have proved to be more than worth it

28Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Before auntie's sudden absense, we discussed secondary characters and non-mystal characters and decided to draw a distinguishing line.

Secondary characters are characters in someway connected to your main characters, no more than two or three posts with these characters. They're call secondary for a reason, they shouldn't be your bread and butter. But, we thought you should be able to roleplay with characters that do not go to the school and put together a non-student bio. We are also considering opening up more areas for the non-students to go to, so any suggestions are welcome!

The bio is as follows

Name:
Occupation: (Can be unemployed, a mystal professor, or whatever)
Lives: In (Underworld, Elven Kingdom, Magic Town, etc)
Bio:
Picture:
Other:

A more personal undertaking is that I'm trying to plan seasonal Mystal events, so any suggestions are welcome. Right now I'd like suggestions for things to do at a Winter Carnival in Magic Town and things to do at a school dance at Mystal.

29Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:19 pm

Snaps

Snaps
Admin
Admin

Shhh there's been no absence what is this nonsense I'v been here the whole time

http://tumblr.com/gingarsnaps/

30Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:38 pm

2-3 days is a small leave of absence :p lol, but hey!

31Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Aw Zan my homie I like all of Brina's stuff (I don't know how knew that info is sorry if it's not I just saw it)!

*MLG AIR HORNS* BRR BRR BRR BR-BR-BR BRR BRR!

Name: Sabrina Marcs ( Shocked ye )
Occupation: Makes/collects and sells alchemy ingredients in a little shop in Magic Town. Also, commissions and sells things she makes herself through alchemy!
Lives: In Magic Town, upstairs in her shop.
Bio: The (single) mother of PJ, who passed on her werewolf gene to him. She was the head of a werewolf pack in her school days, in fact, but has retired this to pursue her passion of alchemy. PJ visits her on a daily basis.
Picture: I think we all know what she looks like by now but here have a Brigid Brannagh anyway.
Other: N/A? I guess?

I don't think I'll use David's grandpa or Hally's dad enough to give them a whole secondary character thingy. But I'd love to play professors anytime you need me to for a plot. :0
Oh oh oh winter carnivals!! So personally I think in winter Magic Town & Mystal is always in a thick blanket of snow, so I think sleigh rides would be super duper cute. :0 Lots of snowball fighting and pretty lights!! I dunno. I'll think on it. (And when the time rolls around we gotta go all out for Valentine's day I fucking love Valentine's day and love and stuff)

32Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:14 pm

I think I added the spoilers of info a few weeks ago, so it's pretty new. Thanks, by the way, I think I kind of prefer her to MUse

Yay Sabrina! I'll make up a spot for adult characters, but she's of course accepted! If you want, I've been thinking of making a sublist of places in Magic Town and I could list her shop if you'd like

The sleigh ride sounds so adorable! I might look up Winter Fair activities too, and I also need to schedule dates (I want the winter carnival event to last an entire week).
I was considering having any Mystal clubs anyone wants to make up have little fundraising stands. Like an art club could be selling paintings and a music club might do a live performance. Any opinions?

I'm def gonna do a Valentines event because it'd be cute, so let me know of any ideas you have when we're a bit closer

33Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

I like her a lot yo
Ah yeah i'd love that!! Very Happy

Thank you I spent thirteen seconds thinking it up Laughing Um um um...I'll think about it!! Do they have a choir? There could be caroling. Thats prob what you meant when you said music. I would have David do something like make a cool Santa robot and reindeer and a sleigh imbued with magic so they fly but he's Jewish. Pffff. If someone pressured him he'd still do it.
Divination or w/e the class/club is could make some magic holiday-themed knickknacks, I guess? Like snow globes with moving scenes in them and endless Santa-like sacks.

34Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:25 pm

:3
And I'll start the sublist then!
(and note to anybody else reading, feel free to make a shop owner I'll add their shops too )

Those all sound really cool! I'll add them to my sticky of ideas. It's kind of sad neither of my characters would try to force him, I kind of hope someone's will cause that'd be wicked cool

35Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:46 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

All of the Alchemy Shop ideas are flowing into my head :0 So much to plot so little time

Yeehaw! Yeah I think PJ and David became best friends upon sight (like, love at first sight, but they fell in friendship :3) so I'll have PJ pester him to do something cool for Christmas.

36Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:51 pm

I should prob mention that Brina, while not particularly good at it, finds alchemy quite interesting and probably ends up at the store whenever she's meandering the streets of Magic TOwn

It'll be super cool to have something like that at the carnival!

37Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

:0 I would love to rp that jsyk

Oh yeah! What else that's robotic that he could make? As long as he has the materials he could make basically anything. I mean, hey, PJ will probably give him a friendly bribe anyway, might as well go all out.

38Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:05 pm

if you're willing I'm willing pm and we can arrange a thread

Things that come to mind immediately involve dancing elves and animatronic carolers, though both conjure images of that one scene from the remake of charlie and the chocolate factory

39Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Hells yes

OH MY GOD YES he'll make robocarolers. Just add that to his to-do list under "make robogirlfriend" and it'll all be settled.

40Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:12 pm

omg, robogirlfriend?

41Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:14 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

I-I mean.
That's totally...
NOT... on his to-do list...
Or anything...

...Cough cough...

42Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:19 pm

A NEW MAGIC TYPE HAS BEEN DISCOVERED
Check Other Magic, right at the top!

43Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty o Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:15 pm

Name: Daniella Rivers (Professor Rivers, to you!!!)
Lives: In Magic Town, in a small apartment building though she also sometimes sleeps in the one of the rooms the school offers all professors
Bio: Daniella attended Mystal and always had a bit of trouble getting control of her magic since there still weren't all too many teachers yet, since only a few Time Mages were born a decade. She led quite the unextraordinary. minus going to the school. Hell, she even lived on a farm, of all things, with an ordinary, boring family. This led to her being more used to mortals than witches. Having grown up in a southern town with a certain lack of POC, she was.. a bit rascist upon going to Mystal for the first time, though by the time she graduated she had both gotten her ass kicked for being racist enough times and actually finally learn how wrong her family was about POC. Now she's a bit uncomfortable with everything her family says about any race that's not white.

She met her husband a few years after finishing college and they are currently working towards a divorce, which can be a bit awkward with them both employed at the school
Picture: Her face claim is Allison Mack, who is such a cutie

Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Tumblr_mqpzf9xBaq1ru61tno10_250

Other:

• Thinks the best teaching method is to use field trips, which for her class requires her to be extra persuasive because she's a fan of literally taking her students to the past
  • Quite sociable
  • Instead of with other professors or wandering off campus, she tends to eat in the cafeteria which quite a few students enjoy and often ask her history questions that are often unrelated to what they're discussing in class, Daniella has no problems answering said questions

• Daniella is a firm believer that even witches and wizards need to be in a good shape and runs a physical education club with a surprising amount of members
  • Magic type is Time Magic
  • Gives away prizes for those who get the best scores on her test, usually concert tickets, sports goods, food, and replications of historical items from the time period the test covered
  • "Happily" married to one of the other professors
  • Vegetarian
  • Loves Sweets

44Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:44 pm

Professor Higgletum wrote:Due to unfortunate circumstance, Muse Wright has left the physical world and moved onto whatever home of the dead your religion believes in. Yes, Muse Wright died of what is believed to be a disease only affecting Mind Mages and the girls dorms have been rearranged to make up for the loss. Maybell Rivers, daughter of Professor Daniella Rivers and Professor Edric Rivers, who had previously attended a more expensive, fancier school, has been switched into Mystal due to personal reasons Professor Daniella Rivers would prefer not to disclose! Her school papers will appear here shortly.

I'd like to mention the changes made to the girl's dorms
Brina Calligen has been moved out of Hally Dalca's dorm and into Ashley Simington's. Maybell Rivers will soon move into Hally Dalca's dorm.

Muse Wright was a student officer and due to her unfortunate death we are short one officer. Please send nominations for a replacement to Sad Zanierawr as soon as you can. Thank you for your time and please, sometime during your busy day, stop and offer a moment of silence for our fallen fellow student.

(Also, if you ever want to stop using a character permanently, make mention of it and whether they're dropping out, being expelled, or what have you, and I'll make mention of it here.

Yes I am getting rid of Muse to allow for a third character. Don't judge me.)

45Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Student Name: Maybell Rivers (Daughter of PRofessor Rivers and Professor Rivers)
Student Age: 16
Student Personality: Caring, Energetic, Enthusiastic, Can Be Very Inhibited at Times, Jealous, Easily Amused
Student Bio: -Unlock this by getting to know her-
Anything else?: Was kicked out of her other school for reasons her mother refuses to disclose, deaf and prefers sign language to talking, Watches a lot of movies, Air Magic(which she finds totally lame)
Photo:  face claim is Naomi Scott (She looks a lot more like like her Dad than her Mom)
Other:

• Enjoys video games and athletic competitions
  • Does cheer
  • Wears hearing aids, though they only really let her know things are being said and not exactly what's being said so she still mainly relies on signing and lip reading
  • Sometimes make fake IDs, for the right price of course
  • Is often spoiled by both her parents, mainly because they hope they can buy her affection or some way sway her away from the other
  • Peskatarian
  • While not big on all sweets, she really likes chocolate
  • Her favourite place to get sweets is a place called Edwig's Chocolate Brewery and they sell chocolate candies, fancy chocolate deserts, hot drinks, ice cream, sodas, frappes, things of that assortment.
  • Really into horror movies

Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Tumblr_maayxagTOb1rv6l20o1_250

Last edited by zan on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:15 pm; edited 4 times in total

46Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:20 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

*Squeak* A deaf gal? Super cool. :O Might get along with partially blind PJ. (His vision is 20/100 so he can see at 20 feet what most people can see 100 feet away.) She could help him learn sign language! He's been meaning to do that.
(I want to actually RP and have my characters have friends OUTSIDE of my other characters okay I'm.)

47Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:19 am

My god that'd be great. Maybell probably has an Interpreter. Granted, she finds ways to ditch him as much as possible as she's really uncomfortable having him following her around, even if it is useful sometimes. Until PJ learns some sign language, her interpreter will be quite useful in proper conversation

(And that's fine, it's at least better than the fact most of my characters hated Conan on the other site so he literally had not a single friend except for Rei and she liked everyone)

48Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Friendly Local Witch

Friendly Local Witch

Oh hells to the yeah.
Idk he could probs carry a decent conversation by himself. Or, at least, through gestures or writing it down. Eheh.
Either way.
Which we should RP.
ASAP.

49Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:16 am

I agree! Just tell me whenever you wanna rp, because I am more than willing Very Happy

50Information and Character Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Information and Character Applications Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:58 pm

Big Boss

Big Boss

(yooo is it this thread i'm meant to post the thingy about the school trip in??? i'm not really sure what thread tbh. if so, then this is my reply to say hell yeah)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next