Roleplaying Adventures

Come here to experience the magic of text roleplaying.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HEHEY

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HEHEY on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:56 am

zombifiedzanie

If I posted a thread inspired by these fuckin awesome drawings I saw on tumblr involving a magic assassin group referred to as the reapers would anyone be even slightly interested because like I'd like to rp in this universe to get a better understanding of ti before I go ahead and write with it!

if you're interested, I'll post up a full description and I really hope someone wants to rp an all female magic assassin group

2 Re: HEHEY on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:32 pm

zombifiedzanie

Also I am stupidly interested in a Mystal summer camp au idc if it's winter IRL

I just have the strangest urge for to see Nick and Maybell or Muse at a summer camp and it totally has nothing to do with watching Camp Takota

3 Re: HEHEY on Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:28 pm

Friendly Local Witch

ALL FEMALE MAGIC ASSASSIN GROUP U SAY

4 Re: HEHEY on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:28 am

zombifiedzanie

I was hoping you'd be interested in some cutie assassins! Wanna hear about what I figured out for the universe so far?

"I remember being happy. God, we were so young weren't we? When we first came to this shit hole, I mean. If I could, I wish I could... just go back to then, back when I was young enough for neverlands... I wish I could run off to one, but I guess Peter Pan never did exist though..."

"Ash, I gotta say I'm impressed. I didn't realize one blonde could waste so much space in one sitting. You really do learn something new everyday, then."

"I'm going to smash your face into the pavement if you don't stop talking. Levi. Jay, Levs. Asshole. You've got ten seconds to shut up."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum